23 percent of companies admit that they will sacrifice quality to get the right price, those polled were very vocal in the variety of ways they do just that every day.
Additionally, 75 percent say they’re challenged by speed to market, prompting respondents to comment on how shorter timelines negatively impact their company’s quality efforts.
In this report you will find information about the companies' opinions about:
Challenges when producing quality garments.
The amount of money remakes add to production costs.
Watch the webinar recording about the top supply chain trends for 2019 with one of the most respected thought leaders in the industry, Ed Gribbin. In a 45-minute open conversation, Ed Gribbin was interviewed by Fernando Moncayo Castillo to discuss topics such as:
- Customer Trends in the Market: Transparency-Sustainability
- Local–for–Local On-Demand Manufacturing
- Cost Reduction of Sourcing
- Empowering Ecosystem Members Around Your Brand
- Exponential Technologies to Enhance Visibility and Efficiency